On-Call Program Provider
Thank you for your interest in becoming an On-Call Provider with San Francisco IHSS Public Authority! On-Call Providers play an important role in San Francisco by providing vital services to IHSS Consumers when they do not have a permanent Independent Provider.
If you would like to apply please click the button below and fill out the application. A member of our staff will contact you soon. We look forward to speaking with you!
Start the Application!
Right now many In-Home Supportive Service (IHSS) Recipients are left without an in-home care Provider to help them with their basic needs. The IHSS Public Authority and Homebridge are teaming up and offering opportunities for work to help provide San Franciscans needed home care services at this time.
Download the flyer to learn more about the three different opportunities for you:Start the Application
Download the Homecare Work Opportunities Flyer:
- Serve a diverse group of consumers in all neighborhoods of San Francisco on a short-notice, intermittent, short-term or on-call basis.
- Respond to On-Call assignments quickly to schedule work.
- Arrive for scheduled shifts equipped with required supplies and safety equipment provided.
- Assist Consumers with both personal and domestic services authorized by IHSS.
- Communicate with Consumers regarding their service needs and schedule.
- Update schedule and availability with the Public Authority staff on a monthly basis. Start the Application
What On-Call Providers Do:
- Must be enrolled as an IHSS Provider with San Francisco's Independent Provider Assistance Center (IPAC).
- 1+ years of Homecare and/or Hospice care experience.
- Completed Basic Home Care training course, in-person or online, as required by the Public Authority.
- Have and maintain current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Have up-to-date TB clearance.
- Have COVID-19 vaccination and applicable booster(s). Start the Application