Updated Message Regarding COVID-19 Posted on March 18, 2021
The Coronavirus pandemic has presented many challenges. As we moved forward, we did so with two priorities in mind: to continue to provide services to our Consumers and Providers and to maintain the safety of all. Thanks to our Providers, community partners and Public Authority staff, we are proud to say that we have been able to do so successfully. Although San Francisco has made great progress in the fight against COVID-19, we ask you continue to remain vigilant in your COVID safety practices, even if you have been fully vaccinated.
• Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose and make sure it fits snuggly against the sides of your face.
• Stay 6ft away from others.
• Wash your hands often. Use hand sanitizer if water and soap are not readily available.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
• Monitor your health. If you are experiencing symptoms, please stay home
As always, thank you for all you’ve done to help keep our community safe. Let’s continue to work together to stop the spread of COVID-19. - Kelly Dearman, Executive Director
Are you an IHSS Provider who is wondering if the COVID vaccine is right for you? Join us for a 30-min virtual information session with a UCSF medical professional to hear more about the vaccine and ask any questions you may have. Providers who participate will earn a $10 stipend. Follow the link below for registration and available dates: https://www.homebridgeca.org/vaccine-info-sessions