Updated Message Regarding COVID-19 Posted on August 26, 2021
As, the Coronavirus pandemic continues to affect our lives and communities, the Public Authority’s priority continues to focus on providing services while protecting the health and safety of our Consumers, Providers and employees. With this commitment in mind, we have made the difficult decision to delay our plans to reopen the Public Authority office. We hope to return when COVID-19 infection rates have declined. Until that time, we will continue to offer our services and to support Consumers and Providers. For assistance from our Registry department or Mentorship team please call (415) 243-4477 or contact us by email at email@example.com.
As COVID-19 cases surge across the United States, we ask that you continue to remain vigilant in your COVID safety practices, even if you have been fully vaccinated. Please:
• Wear a mask, especially indoors, that covers your mouth and nose and make sure it fits snuggly against the sides of your face.
• Stay 6ft away from others when able.
• Wash your hands often. Use hand sanitizer if water and soap are not readily available.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
• Monitor your health. If you are experiencing symptoms, please stay home.
Studies show that the vaccination reduces the severity of COVID related symptoms and hospitalizations. We encourage all members of our community to receive the vaccine. Free COVID Vaccinations